1 Sep 2012

FS1 Possible Closure Notice


Parents and carers, please be aware that we may have to close Foundation Stage 1 from Wed 05 to Fri 07 Sep. If so, we intend to re-open FS1 on Mon 10 Sep. 

This is because the summer building work has been delayed and we are still awaiting the installation of some patio doors. There are currently two very large holes in the side of the FS1 building!

We will confirm when we are able to open FS1 on the evening of Mon 03 Sep. Although this will be short notice for you, I am sure you will appreciate that we are leaving the final decision until the last possible moment, to give us every chance of opening on time.