Welcome back to the new term! We trust that you had an enjoyable Christmas break and are now ready for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead in 2013. The first week has flown by!
Please see below some key dates for your diary. Remember to check the school website, as it is updated on a daily basis:
- Fri 18 Jan, 10am, School Hall - 100% Assembly Friday (Qualifying children should have received their invitations). Year 4 parents are welcome to attend the Assembly, to hear their children playing their violins).
- Mon 18 Feb - Fri 22 Feb - Half -term holiday week.
- Mon 25 Feb - Back to school.
- Thu 28 Feb - Parents' Lunch (more information later).
- Fri 15 Mar - Red Nose Day (more information later).
- Tue 19 -Thu 21 Mar - Parents' Evening Week (FS - Y5).
- Thu 21 Mar & Fri 22 Mar - Y6 visit to the Globe Theatre in London.
- Tue 26 & Wed 27 March - Y6 Parents' Evenings.
- Thur 28 Mar - Last day of the Spring Term ( children will finish school at 1.15pm).