|Practical Mathematics, This Week|
The mathematics setting is going well and Mr.Kerray has been looking at partitioning and recombining of two and three digit numbers as well as the revision of key oral and mental strategies.Mr.Askew is working on securing place value with three and four digit numbers and 'more than' and 'less than'
In I.C.T the children have been using their new logins and working on sharpening their reaction skills in Mathletics.
In R.E. we celebrated the Hindu festival of Raksha Bandhan,the children enjoyed their 'band' that came all the way from Kathmandu!
Music with Mr.Reeves started this week and the children are getting ready to use their colour mixing skills in the style of Paul Klee with Mr.Fidler.
There is mathematics and spelling homework this week. Could this please be handed in on Wednesday so the following weeks homework can be added.
If you feel you need to discuss any issues with us please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Remember to continue reading daily with your child, 10 minutes daily practice will really help them to improve.
- You could also discuss together the book you have read, again this is an important reading skill that
- the children need to develop.
- Please keep signing your child's journal to indicate that you have read with your child. Many thanks.
- Please bring PE kits into school on Monday, we will send them home on Friday.