|The making of Diva Lamps|
In mathematics this week Mr.Kerray's set has been working on addition of tens and units using an economic strategy. Mr.Askew has been working on x and division related facts for the 3 and 4 times tables.
In I.C.T the children have been using Word to change font,format,size of text and spell checking to edit their work.
|German Tuition with Frau Lowe|
Mr.Reeves continues using the xylophone as an accompaniment to lyrics.
Mr.Fidler. is embarking on a theme of light and dark to correspond with our topic work
There is mathematics and spelling homework this week. Could this please be handed in on Wednesday so the following weeks homework can be added.
If you feel you need to discuss any issues with us please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Remember to continue reading daily with your child, 10 minutes daily practice will really help them to improve.
- You could also discuss together the book you have read, again this is an important reading skill that
- the children need to develop.
- *Please keep signing your child's journal to indicate that you have read with your child.* Many thanks.
- Please bring PE kits into school on Monday, we will send them home on Friday.
Many thanks for your support Mr Askew and Mr Kerray
|Human Anatomy - Today!|