|The fascinating science of liquids|
In Maths, Mrs Scannell’s group been looking at measurement. The children have estimated measure the capacity of different containers, measuring to the nearest 50ml or 100ml. They have also measured length in cm and mm.
|Has it gone out?|
In Art with Mr Fidler, the children have completed their work on Roman mosaics and have produced some pleasing pieces.
In Music, we have started to learn some songs for our Christmas production. The children have really impressed us with how quickly they have learnt some tricky pieces of music.
Homework – Please see homework folders.
- Maths – Please continue working on recalling times table facts with corresponding division facts.
- Mrs Pond-Barrett’s group – The children have a decimal and fractions activity to complete.
- Mrs Scannell’s group – The children have an activity related to the capacity work that have covered this week.
- Spellings – A new set of spelling words will be sent home on Monday.
- Reading – Please remember to continue to listen to your child read at least 5 times a week and record this in their journals.
Thank you for your continued support. Have a lovely weekend! We look forward to seeing you all at our Parent-Teacher meetings next week!
Mrs Pond-Barrett and Mrs Scannell