11 Jan 2017

Update 11th January 2017

Dear parents,

I am mindful that weather forecasts are not totally reliable  however currently snow is being forecast for tomorrow and Friday. I therefore wanted to remind you of our closure protocols should we need to use them. 
These are also summarised on our website under policies.

In the event that the bus company decides that it is not safe to travel I would be alerted via text early in the morning. If this decision is made I would make the decision to close the school. I would then contact BFBS and also add a message to our website (Head’s Welcome page.)

If a closure is decided during the school day for safety reasons then we would contact you via our email system and also contact BFBS and add a message to our website (Head’s Welcome page.)

If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Thank you for your support.

Mrs Mason