Weekly Round up
Dear parents and children,
Thank you to you all for your support so far with Hat Day. We will let you know how much money we have raised in next week’s edition. I hope you have chance to look at our super art work currently being displayed in the school hall.
School Council Meeting Feedback
1. SC have voted to send a donation each term from the Tuck Shop funds to Save the Children rather than sponsor a child which is not sustainable for the child’s lifetime.
2. Imogen also suggested we have a Red Day to help with this in the summer term. SC like the idea of red hair and outfits!
3. SC have agreed with Isaac that we will explore Share a Pencil Day.
4. SC have agreed that Rose’s suggestion of expanding the food choices for those on the Special Table should be explored.
5. All voted for Y4’ s ideas of friendship benches.
We are currently advertising an LSA position.
This person would be responsible for supporting teachers with computing. If you use a computer at home and are willing to learn about school systems then this could be the job for you.
Training is available.
Team Points – Who am I?
Yellow Team won!
The answer was HENRY FORD who was born in AMERICA
This Weeks question - Who am I/ Where am I from?
Enjoy the sunny weekend